Understanding the complex nature of the employer – employee relationship
The Booher Law Firm represents both individuals and companies in employment issues and disputes throughout the United States:
- Non-Competition Agreements and Restrictive Covenants
- Wrongful Termination / Discharge
- Discrimination (age / race / sex / religion / national origin / disability / sexual orientation)
- Employee Investigations
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation / Whistle Blower
- Severance and Employment Agreements
- Wage & Hour Claims (Fair Labor Standards Act and Wage Payment Actions)
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Training & Seminars
The Booher Law Firm works closely with clients to provide an aggressive style of advocacy necessary for success.
We also provide training programs and preventative advice as a means of effectively anticipating problems and helping to avoid litigation in the future.
The Booher Law Firm offers flexible, cost-effective fee arrangements that are tailored to the unique needs of the individual client, including contingent fee agreements or fixed, flat and/or blended fee arrangements. Whether your situation can best be resolved through negotiation, administrative agency proceedings, or civil litigation in either state or federal courts, we have the experience and expertise to win.